Co-Founder & CEO of LeanMed, Mark Adkins talks about Mission Driven Innovation and the O2 Cube, which is creating opportunities for entrepreneurs across Africa and other countries to deliver "Oxygen as a Service". In countries with inadequate health care and oxygen supplies, each O2 Cube can save 30 children a year and can do with just air & sunlight. Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or Spotify.
Startup Impact Radio focuses on entrepreneurs and their vision for changing the world. This is a show for people who love startups, making an impact, and the occasional drink recommendation. It is hosted by Scott Tobe and Joel Reed, and sponsored by EO Angels, OpenArc, and Signature Financial. Learn more about:
- LeanMed @ https://leanmedinnovation.com/
- Mark Adkins @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/markwadkins/
- Startup Impact Radio @ https://www.startupimpactradio.com/about/
- OpenArc @ https://www.openarc.net/
- Signature Financial @ https://signaturefp.com/
- EO Angels @ https://www.eopittsburgh.org/