Scott and I talk with Ken Zalevsky, about the current regulations around medical device security, the importance of a "software bill of materials", and a comprehensive approach to securing medical devices and our nation's IT infrastructure more generally.
Ken is the CEO of VigilantOps and a recognized cybersecurity expert.
Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or Spotify.
Startup Impact Radio focuses on entrepreneurs and their vision for changing the world. This is a show for people who love startups, making an impact, and the occasional drink recommendation. It is hosted by Scott Tobe and Joel Reed, and sponsored by EO Angels, OpenArc, and Signature Financial. Learn more about:
- VigilantOps @ https://www.vigilant-ops.com/
- Ken Zalevsky @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/ken-zalevsky-187b3/
- Startup Impact Radio @ https://www.startupimpactradio.com/about/
- OpenArc @ https://www.openarc.net/
- Signature Financial @ https://signaturefp.com/
- EO Angels @ https://www.eopittsburgh.org/