Scott and I talk with Jared Glover of CapSen Robotics, a company that provides advanced 3D vision and motion planning software for industrial robot automation, often in bin picking scenarios. Jared talks about the state of robotics, the bespoke nature of current robotics applications, and the impact they are having on employee well-being.
Jared is the CEO at CapSen Robotics, and a graduate of MIT and CMU.
Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or Spotify.
Startup Impact Radio focuses on entrepreneurs and their vision for changing the world. This is a show for people who love startups, making an impact, and the occasional drink recommendation. It is hosted by Scott Tobe and Joel Reed, and sponsored by EO Angels, OpenArc, and Signature Financial. Learn more about:
- CapSen Robotics @ https://www.capsenrobotics.com/
- Jared Glover @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/jared-glover-a3927192/
- Startup Impact Radio @ https://www.startupimpactradio.com/about/
- OpenArc @ https://www.openarc.net/
- Signature Financial @ https://signaturefp.com/
- EO Angels @ https://www.eopittsburgh.org/